Things you can do to support your small town chamber so that they can support you.
1. Become a member of your community chamber – it’s money well spent.
2. If you’re already a member, run for the Board.
3. Encourage other businesses to join.
4. Volunteer to help with chamber events; we need volunteers to grow.
5. Stop by the meetings every third Thursday of the month.
6. Support other chamber members’ businesses and thank them for being part of the chamber.
7. Network with other community chamber members that have businesses on Main Street or in Warsaw.
8. Take your concerns about the chamber directly to a director or chamber president.
9. Offer your skills and expertise to other businesses in town through a presentation for your chamber. Tell us how you market.
10. Link to your chamber’s web site on your own web site.
11. Network with other chamber members.
12. We need your thoughts and expertise.
14. Advocate for your local community chamber by helping to fundraise.
15. Send a letter to the editor in your local newspaper or pennysaver talking up what your chamber does for your village.
16. Thank your chamber board (volunteers) often for their service to your town and business community.
17. Help keep our Main Streets alive!